IOS gamers can pre-download the game Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage. When to wait for the release?
Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage is a music project straight from Japan, which will launch on December 8th at 1:00 AM UTC. At the moment, preloading on iOS is underway. According to the plot, young people receive the song “Untitled”, which has no melody and text. It allows you to enter the world of Sekai, where everyone can release emotions out and create their own song.
Features of Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage
- Excellent voice acting and animated character models during dialogues
- Five difficulty levels
- Lots of tracks and the presence of a cooperative mode
- Ability to create a room for four friends
- Music band customization before filming the video
- Virtual concerts in which players gather as fans
If you’ve played Guitar Hero or Rock Band, you will understand the gameplay of Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage. In addition to taps on the screen, we watch the band’s performance, dial combos and listen to their exclamations.
- 5,500 crystals
- Set of costumes
- Sonic costume
App Store Google Play