Korean online games company NCSOFT reports that preloading for the cross-platform MMORPG Lineage2M starts today in 29 countries around the world. The official launch of the project will take place December 2nd…
- the best 3D graphics on mobile devices at 4K UHD (Ultra-HD);
- first application of collision handling technology in a mobile 3D MMORPG;
- seamless loading, no elements interrupting the game;
- the largest single-channel open world on mobile devices, which allows large-scale battles for over 10,000 people.
Players from Russia, 9 CIS / Eastern European countries and 19 North American / Western European countries will be able to preload Lineage2M via cross-platform service “PURPLE” from NCSOFT, and Google play and App Store… Users who preloaded with PURPLE, will be able to receive 1 “Agathion Card (1 time) (Event)” and 1 “Class Card (1 time) (Event)” after starting the game.
NCSOFT has prepared a wide variety of content specifically for the worldwide launch.
- “Aden Pass”, which allows you to receive rewards if special conditions are met;
- “Novice Pass”, which allows you to get a book of skills of the hero rank when completing the main tasks;
- Catacombs of the Apostates, where you can compete with other players and receive a variety of rewards, including “Upgrade Stones”. In addition, much more will be available.
More information about Lineage2M can be found on the official page.
More information about PURPLE can be found on the official page.